BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

IF YOU LIKE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD CHAT, AND BIG BROTHER SPOILERS, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!


    welcome BB fans.

    daniluvs14
    daniluvs14
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 63
    Location : indy

    welcome BB fans.  Empty welcome BB fans.

    Post  daniluvs14 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 pm

    i was thinking that ihave most all the old gang on my fb. but now i find i can't remember their cbs screen names. mine was dani86gt.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  DIVA on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 pm

    RAZN....DUDLEY...LOLA, KERMIT, ROG...TONI....HELLOOOOO.....COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty HOW ABOUT A LITTLE RETRO MUSIC?

    Post  DIVA on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm

    Rolling Eyes SO...HOW ABOUT A LITTLE RETRO FUN?

    EARTH WIND AND FIRE...LET'S GROOVE TONIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuWyMzdlnM

    BOOGIE SHOES...KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux2WXNsqfe8

    SUPER FREAK RICK JAMES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M&ob=av3e

    YOU DROPPED A BOMB ON ME THE GAP BAND
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&ob=av2n
    daniluvs14
    daniluvs14
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 63
    Location : indy

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  daniluvs14 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 am

    DIVA wrote: Rolling Eyes SO...HOW ABOUT A LITTLE RETRO FUN?

    EARTH WIND AND FIRE...LET'S GROOVE TONIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuWyMzdlnM

    BOOGIE SHOES...KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux2WXNsqfe8

    SUPER FREAK RICK JAMES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M&ob=av3e

    YOU DROPPED A BOMB ON ME THE GAP BAND
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&ob=av2n


    i let everyone know and double that on twitter. hopefully thescrappin toad will see and show up. got one for shine too.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  DIVA on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm

    [b]SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, THEY WILL TRICKLE IN EVENTUALLY! THANKS DANI! welcome BB fans.  4023834741 IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING JUST GO TO THE VERY BOTTOM TO ADMINISTRATION PANEL. IT'S SIMPLE!
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  DIVA on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 pm

    I SET IT UP SO THAT THE TEXT IS PURPLE. ALL I DO IS HIT WHAT SIZE I WANT, THIS IS HUGE, TYPE WHAT YOU WANT, THEN HIT SEND. I LIKE THINGS SIMPLE, THEY TALK FAST, SO I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING....ROFL
    drivinmsdaisy
    drivinmsdaisy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2012-06-29

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  drivinmsdaisy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

    daniluvs14 wrote:i was thinking that ihave most all the old gang on my fb. but now i find i can't remember their cbs screen names. mine was dani86gt.

    would you so kindly explain how I can upload a profile pic?? TY Question
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  DIVA on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:08 am

    drivinmsdaisy wrote:
    daniluvs14 wrote:i was thinking that ihave most all the old gang on my fb. but now i find i can't remember their cbs screen names. mine was dani86gt.

    would you so kindly explain how I can upload a profile pic?? TY Question

    [b]SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE! CERTAINLY...AT THE TOP OF THE HOME PAGE IT SAYS HOME GALLERY FAQ SEARCH MEMBERLIST USER GROUPS PROFILE, CLICK ON PROFILE, THEN CLICK ON THE AVATAR TAB, SCROLL DOWN, AND BROWSE FOR YOUR FILE, AND UPLOAD! WE ALSO HAVE A GALLERY OF PHOTOS AS WELL, SOME WE LOADED, ETC. THE LINK IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE BY PROFILE welcome BB fans.  743457537

    WELCOME ABOARD!
    ~DIVA~
    drivinmsdaisy
    drivinmsdaisy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2012-06-29

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  drivinmsdaisy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am

    DIVA wrote:
    drivinmsdaisy wrote:
    daniluvs14 wrote:i was thinking that ihave most all the old gang on my fb. but now i find i can't remember their cbs screen names. mine was dani86gt.

    would you so kindly explain how I can upload a profile pic?? TY Question

    [b]SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE! CERTAINLY...AT THE TOP OF THE HOME PAGE IT SAYS HOME GALLERY FAQ SEARCH MEMBERLIST USER GROUPS PROFILE, CLICK ON PROFILE, THEN CLICK ON THE AVATAR TAB, SCROLL DOWN, AND BROWSE FOR YOUR FILE, AND UPLOAD! WE ALSO HAVE A GALLERY OF PHOTOS AS WELL, SOME WE LOADED, ETC. THE LINK IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE BY PROFILE welcome BB fans.  743457537

    WELCOME ABOARD!
    ~DIVA~

    TY Diva for your answers...



    mamapanther74
    mamapanther74

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-04
    Age : 64
    Location : Salisbury, MD

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  mamapanther74 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 pm

    [b]Woot! good to see you all!
    daniluvs14
    daniluvs14
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 63
    Location : indy

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  daniluvs14 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

    mamapanther74 wrote:[b]Woot! good to see you all!

    u too mamaP
    mamapanther74
    mamapanther74

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-04
    Age : 64
    Location : Salisbury, MD

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  mamapanther74 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

    [b]Hiya Dani!
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

    Posts : 433
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 54
    Location : BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  DIVA on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 pm

    welcome BB fans.  1156973672 GLAD YOU ARE HERE MAMA PANTHER!
    welcome BB fans.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHwiIu2PyKfuXDU20ySI4MRky6q_OlEfQE1QTrbhDtcaN1VjqR
    mamapanther74
    mamapanther74

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-04
    Age : 64
    Location : Salisbury, MD

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  mamapanther74 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 pm

    [b]Thanks Karin, glad I saw it!
    Peaches33
    Peaches33

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2012-06-05

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  Peaches33 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 am

    Hi everyone! Is everyone loving this season so far??
    laffengrl
    laffengrl

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-06-21

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  laffengrl on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 am

    Peaches33 wrote:Hi everyone! Is everyone loving this season so far??

    Hi peaches...I don't like the 'Coach' twist..just not liking it. My fav was Willie i think he would have made the show interesting and kept them on their toes and helped with some good drama to watch.

    Sponsored content

    welcome BB fans.  Empty Re: welcome BB fans.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 6:32 pm