BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

IF YOU LIKE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD CHAT, AND BIG BROTHER SPOILERS, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

7/18/ BB HOUSE

DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7/18/ BB HOUSE Empty 7/18/ BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

GOOD MORNING ALL! WIPES DOWN THE BAR, AND LAYS OUT FRESH FRUIT, YOGURT, AND PASTRIES....PUTS THE COFFEE ON...SMELLS GOOD. OK...LETS SEE WHAT'S GOING ON TODAY...
    8:53AM BBT
    BOOGIE SHOW IN THE BY. DOING CRUNCHES..I SEE BLONDE HAIR, AND WATER...HMM....ASHLEY IS IN THE SHOWER. BATH ALL OTHER HG'S ARE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
    LET'S GET CAUGHT UP....I NEED HELP AT NIGHT. I CANNOT STAY AWAKE! LOL you said it
    BOOGIE LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN PAIN!! LOL SO FUNNY. faint
    BOOGIE RUNNING LAPS IN BY.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7/18/ BB HOUSE Empty Re: 7/18/ BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm

OMG...THANK YOU SO MUCH TO JOKERSUPDATES.COM YOU ROCK!
    8:26 AM Boogie working out on Cam 2 All others asleep NT
    8:19 AM Mike changed his clothes & went into the kitchen then back outside to walk around the yard & exersizing. NT
    8:15 AM Boogie is in the bathroom brushing his teeth NT
    8:07 AM Boogie sits alone in the BY watching a helicopter go by NT
    7:38 AM Mike: "Come on Ian, win this thing. Please be something that only requires brain and memory. Then we have a shot. I would pay to (Long Post, Read More...)
    see team Britney's face if Ian won this HOH. I would literally pay cash money to see the look on Willie and Shane's face."

Mike then mentions how he is going to give Shane one chance today to show his loyalty and if he chooses to roll with Willie then he will be stuck with Willie.

Mike mentions that Ian was the type of kid that Willie would pick on and it would be nice to see Willie's face if Ian won HOH.
    7:34 AM Mike: "The worst part about this is that even if tomorrow night, you get the HOH it is still going to be hard to get thispiece of ***** out of here"
    Mike: "What a bunch of ***** suckers"
    Mike: "But as we know this game changes on a dime"
    Mike: "You're gonna have to swallow a lot of pride to deal with these ***** Boogie. Can you do it? Can you somehow interact with these people and not blow your top everyday?"
    Mike: "This is where I could really use Will in here. He was very good at keeping me calm. I don't know this Willie guy gets under my nerves"
    7:25 AM Mike is just sitting quietly now alone, others must have gone back to bed. NT
    7:21 AM Mike says these people are nuts in here & the worse part of it is.....that he has to live with these people for now. Gives a shout out to Lance & says he's sorry he lied to him.
    7:21 AM Mike: "I've got to send Willie back to those hot a** Louisiana docks." Then he says "Dr. Will what up!"...Mike: "These people are nuts in here." Then he says something about the worst part is that he has to live with these people.
    Mike: "Big shout out to Lance Bass. Sorry I had to lie to you that I was coming on your show last week. As you can see i'm kind of busy."
    7:19 AM Calling the HGs "sick o fant Sheep" & how he needs to send Willie back to those "Hot Ass Docks" NT
    7:18 AM Mike starts to talk & says Frank had the votes to stay & then he said he didn't like Wils behavior......Mike says they are such amatures up here. Calls them a bunch of sheep.
    7:18 AM Boogie calling the HGs "Amateurs" & the weakest cast, a bunch of "sheep" NT
    7:17 AM Boogie talking to the camera about Frank, Will & the remark about Wil. NT
    7:16 AM Mike is in the kitchen finishing making his ?iced coffee & getting something to eat then heads outside. NT
    7:12 AM Boogie is sitting on a stool outside the SR waiting for them to unlock the door for him NT
    7:11 AM Boogie up trying to get into the SR nobody letting him in, tries DR and doesn't get response there either NT
    7:09 AM Frank is up now. NT
    7:07 AM Feeds come back. Mike is sitting outside of the storage room waiting. NT
    7:07 AM Mike heads to the storage room, but he does not get let in. He speaks into his microphone and says "hey who can ever hear me in the back, I know someone is in the storage room but I left a black jacket" and then we get WBRB.
    7:06 AM Mike talks to BB:--FOTHI know that someone can hear me, "I know someone is in the storage Room" I left a black Jacket...FOTH
    7:04 AM Boogie sitting on outside couch says "Frank screwed up last night big time!" NT
    7:00 AM Now he is putting the awnings out. NT
    7:00 AM Mike is outside sitting. NT
    6:59 AM Mike is in the BY NT
    6:55 AM Mike is in the kitchen putting away milk he got from the storage room. NT
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 pm

9:08AM BBT
    ASHLEY FLOSSING IN THE BR MIRROR. 7/18/ BB HOUSE 96961201 BOOGIE DOING LAPS IN THE BY. ALL OTHER HAMSTERS ASLEEP. Sleep
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:11 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO BUDDYTV.COM!

HERE'S THE FIGHT...

'Big Brother 14' Spoilers: Willie's Crazy Quotes from His Fruit Loops Blow-Up
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012

John Kubicek
    Senior Writer, BuddyTV

If you're a fan of Big Brother 14, you've probably been eagerly awaiting the first huge fight of the season. And I'm happy to report it arrived Tuesday night. After a day full of drama following a huge house meeting, HoH Willie's fuse was ignited and there was a massive blow-up filled with some of the greatest curse quotes since Samuel L. Jackson had it with those mother f***ing snakes on hat mother f***ing plane.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains spoilers from the Big Brother 14 live feeds.

The massive fight was between HoH Willie and nominee Frank. It seemed inevitable since Tuesday evening Willie, as HoH, got access to a computer so he could blog and tweet. One of his first tweets on the official Big Brother HoH account was "i dont trust anyone in here HELP." That accurately establishes Willie's Nixon-esque paranoia.

The preshow for the meltdown began at 10pm PT. Willie was in the HoH room with Britney, Ashley, JoJo and Ian and he was venting about how everyone is talking smack about him and trying to get him out. And that's when he said the following:

"They better not say nothing to me, cuz I'll knock a n**** out."

I'm not paraphrasing or taking anything out of context, that's what Willie said on Big Brother: After Dark. To Ian's credit, several minutes later, when they were leaving the HoH room, he warned Willie against using such language lest he become the center of an Internet controversy (too late).

The poop really hit the fan at around 10:25pm when Willie walked outside for a cigarette and ran into Frank. Here's the relevant backstory: Willie has been fighting hard for Frank to stay, but Frank has been going around telling everyone that he's going after Willie next week if he stays. There was also some dispute over whether or not Willie was using a derogatory high-pitched voice when making fun of the openly gay Wil.

And all day people have been bad mouthing Willie as a paranoid ruler after his Tuesday morning house meeting with all the newbies where he warned everyone that the coaches will enter the game and they shouldn't listen to them.

So at 10:25pm Willie started yelling at Frank, cussing up a storm and complaining that he was trying to save Frank all week and now Frank is screwing him over and making him look like an idiot.

Frank's main point, which is verified by Joe, is that Willie was trying to get some of Janelle's team members to vote to evict Frank so that Frank would still be safe, but the vote would be close and Frank would then go after Janelle's team instead of Willie and Shane. That's true, but Willie doesn't really care or admit to it.

What followed was an epic fight, the first huge blow-up of Big Brother 14. Here are the best Willie quotes to Frank.

"I've been trying to save your ass, then you're gonna come sling my name in the dirt. And make me look like I'm a f***ing idiot."

"I said no lie to anybody in this God damn, mother f***ing house and I'm getting dragged down like I'm the biggest mother f***ing piece of s***!"

"I hope you go home this week. I hope everybody changes their God damn votes and you go home cuz you a shady mother f***er!"

"This is getting bulls*** right here. I'm just done with it. I'm done with it. I'm done with it. I am so f***ing done with this s***. I am done with it. I hope you go home this week."

"I know I'm probably going home, but I want you to go home this week. You're screwing yourself. If you would've just shut up like I told you a thousand times, I told you a thousand times just be quiet, you're OK. And you kept on running your mouth."

"I'm not gonna be awkward. I'm a f***ing grown-ass man. And when I come in and get something to eat, I'm gonna f***ing sit down there and eat some f***ing food, Fruit Loops or whatever, cuz that's what I wanna do. And I'm gonna come out here and smoke and I don't give a f*** who's out here!"

Willie: "You gonna be knocked out."
    Frank: "We'll see. We'll see, and hopefully I won't be."
    Willie: "And if you won't be, you'll be knocked out next week, cuz you just don't know."
    Frank: "No, YOU don't know."
    Willie: "You don't know what I got, son."

"Kara, I swear to God I hope you stay in this house, baby. I really do. Cuz you are an honest person. He's not."

"And I tell you, two people that you had, you don't have no more, just to let you know." (This was Willie nearly outing his super secret Final 3 alliance with Ashley and JoJo.)

At this point, about 10 minutes into the totally awesome argument, Mike Boogie got involved, complaining about how Willie is bullying everyone and trying to act like a tough guy to prove himself just because his brother is a reality star.

Then Ian came outside and said "So I'm gonna make a DiGiorno. Would anyone want to split it?" That successfully diffused the situation, got a big laugh, and put an end to the madness.

So what happens next? Well, it's hard to figure out if the blow-up will help or hurt Kara's cause. She definitely has Danielle's vote, and if Willie is to be believed, she'll now have Ashley and JoJo (though there's a good chance those two girls will jump off the sinking ship that is an alliance with Willie). It's also likely Kara can have Wil's vote since they're good friends.

On the flip side, Ian and Jenn will definitely vote with Team Boogie to save Frank, and Joe seems to trust Frank quite a bit (he's the one who exposed Willie's plans to Frank, after all).

That would leave Shane as the potential swing vote, and he might be willing to stick with Willie and now turn on Frank. The irony is that shortly after the blow-up Janelle ran into Willie and Shane and mentioned that they might not have the votes now to get rid of Frank, which is exactly what she was telling Willie to do all along.

We're still just under 48 hours until the live eviction, and given everything that has happened so far, there's no telling what madness will go down between now and then.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    THANKS TO BUDDYTV.COM
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm

THANKS TO BLOG.ZAP2IT.COM
    THE FUR FLIES BETWEEN WILLIE AND FRANK
    SPOILER ALERT: Don't keep reading if you don't want to find out all about the huge fight in the "Big Brother 14" house - but be sure to sign up for the live feeds and start following along if you haven't yet. (Photo courtesy I Hate Big Brother.)

Stuff just got real in the house, hamster fans. Tuesday night (July 17), word started going around the house that Willie had been making fun of Wil for being gay, putting on an affected voice and making slurs.

BUT -- we can find no evidence of this on the feeds. When it got back to Willie that Frank was saying this about him, he swore up and down that he didn't say those things and it looks like he's telling the truth. This looks like a smear campaign by Frank and frankly, that is pretty low. There are a lot of ways to sabotage someone and that's pretty bad.

UPDATE: Alert Commenter Shannon is saying it did happen. If anyone has a time stamp for the feeds, that'd be great. There appears to be a lot of speculation as to whether it happened, whether it was homophobic or not, and whether what Frank told people happened was what Willie actually did.

Either way, it's great strategy because the whole house believes it's true. Willie has not exactly endeared himself to everyone, plus he says things like, "They better not say one word to me, or I'll knock a n**** out" (which he said last night on the feeds). Ian had to explain to him how we should think about our words and that slurs hurt, even if you don't mean them.

This led to a huge fight between Willie and Frank and now almost the entire house wants Willie out next week. He will have to do some serious scrambling not to go home Week 2.

Meanwhile, Willie is now rallying to keep Kara because of what Frank did to him.

In other news, Willie got his HOH camera and got to write his HOH blog, so look for those here at Zap2it later today.

What do you think, hamster fans? Is there any hope for Willie? How do you feel about what it looks like Frank did?
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

FEEDS COME ON AT 9:17AM BBT
    SHOUT OUT TO THE AUDIO TEAM GOOD MORNING JENN SAYS. KARA WANTS TO GO BACK TO BED.
    10:05 AM BBT
    SHANE AND BRIT IN HAMMOCK. BRIT SAYS NEXT WEEK IS EVERYTHING. IF WE CAN STAY IN NEXT WEEK WE ARE HOME FREE I THINK.BRIT THINKS SHANE IS DOING A GOOD JOB. HE DOESNT WANT TO PUT A TARGET ON HIS BACK. SHANE SAYS ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME, I WILL FOLLOW WHAT YOU DO. HE WANTS BRIT TO STAY IN THE HOUSE. BRIT SAYS YOU WOULD NEVER GO HOME IF YOU COULD WIN EVERY POV...BRIT SAYS EVERYONE IS BEING REALLY QUIET...JOE IS GOING TO BURN HIS OWN BRIDGE BRIT SAYS. SHANE SAYS LETS STICK WITH WILLIE AND JOJO.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

BRIT SAYS I COME DOWN FROM SLEEPING AND WILLIE MAKES A GAY SLUR. BUT FRANK SAYS NO THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. WILLIE MOCKED THEM THATS ALL. THAT'S STUPID BRIT SAYS IT'S NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL...BRIT THINKS FRANK IS GOING HOME. SHANE SAYS YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. JENN AND IAN WILL DEFINATELY KEEP FRANK IN. JOJO WANTS FRANK GONE. BRIT SAYS WIL IS SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH KARA. ARE YOU GUYS FRIENDS? SHANE SAY NO. WE FLIRT A LITTLE BUT THAT'S IT.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 pm

MEETING IN THE SR WITH JOE, KARA, WIL AND JENN TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE COMING BACK IN. COACHES HOW THEY COULD MAKE A CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT...AND WE GET FISH........UGH KARA IS SAYING SHE DOESN'T HAVE A DEAL WITH ANYONE. WIL SAYS WILLIE HAS A DEAL WITH EVERYONE. HE DOESNT WANT TO GO HOME. HE CANT PLAY HOH. WILLIE HASN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO TALK TO JENN. I AM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. LOL WIL SAYS AFTER BEING SO GUNG HO TO SAVE FRANK, HOW DO YOU TRUST ANYONE RIGHT NOW. KARA SAYS THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS...WIL SAYS EVERYTHING CHANGES EVERY 10 MINUTES. THEY ARE GOING TO GET IAN. ASHLEY IS THERE. ASHLEY SAYS SHE IS KEEPING FRANK.JOE SAYS BE CORDIAL JUST DONT GO UP TO HOH. JOE TITLES THEIR GROUP DIVERSITY........THEY ARE ALL DIVERSE. KARA HAS TO GO HOME. THEY CAN RIDE TO F6 WE WILL MEET EVERY DAY ONCE. JOE IS THE CAPTAIN. LOL OH BOY!
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

BRIT, DAN, WILLIE AND JOE. TALKING ABOUT HAVE NOT ROOM IN DIFFERENT SEASONS. BRIT SAYS THEY HAD THE MAGGOTS IN THE JARS, LOUNGER POOL CHAIRS. IT STUNK BUT YOU GOT USED TO IT. NOW TALKING ABOUT THE CARMEL RACE THEY HAD IN HER SEASON. ANDREW GRABBED THE THING BRIT WAS GOING FOR. ANDREW WAS 3RD OUT. NOW SKIPPY TAKES US TO KARA BRUSHING HER TEETH. JENN IS IN THE BR. JENN SAYS MAYBE TEA IS THE ANSWER WHEN KARA SAYS COFFEE MAKES HER NOT FEEL GOOD. TUMMY HURTS.
    11:20AM BBT
    KARA GOES TO ARCADE ROOM WITH JOE. KARA WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THEY STAND. JOE LIKES FRANK HE OUTED WILLIE. HE WANTS TO SEE WHO CAN PULL THE NUMBERS. JOE WANTS TO TALK TO DAN AND SEE WHERE HE IS AT. JOE'S GOAL IS TO HAVE FRANK GONE. IF THEY SHOW THE NUMBERS, THEN THEY CAN TAKE OUT WILLIE. JOE SAYS HE WANTS HER COACH TO SIT DOWN AND SAY WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE. WE'RE COOL.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 pm

11:26AM BBTKARA COMES OUT AND G0ES TO TALK TO DAN. SHE SAYS SHE NEEDS TO WORK OUT. THEY HOPE THEY DONT HAVE A LOCKDOWN. DAN COMES IN. KARA SAYS CAN I TALK TO YOU A MINUTE? KARA GOES IN ARCADE ROOM TO WAIT ON DAN. KARA IS TELLING DAN JANIE IS PUSHING TO GET FRANK OUT. DAN SAYS GOOD. DAN SAYS THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO JUST CHILL. LAY LOW. KARA SAYS THATS WHY SHES GOING TO WORK OUT. SHE JUST WANTS TO CHILL....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:41 pm

11:37AM BBT ASHLEY FEELS LIKE JOE IS BEHIND ALOT OF THE DRAMA. WIL IS ON THE HAMMOCK WITH HER. FRANK IS TOO UNPREDICTABLE. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S 3 COACHES AGAINST 1. TALKING RELIGION, AND HG'S WIL SAYS THEY SLAMMED HIS DAD BECAUSE HE IS AGNOSTIC. WE GET FISH....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm

11:41AM BBT
    FISH...SUCH A BORING DAY. WIL GOES BY THE GOLDEN RULE BB YELLS DANIELLE, PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM. WIL THINKS THEY ARE OK WITH THIS FRANK THING. WIL DOESNT TRUST JANELLE, WILLIE, BRIT OR JOE RIGHT NOW. ASHLEY AND WIL THINKS WE HAVE TO TALK TO JOE AND SAY KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! WE TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ABOUT THE ALLIANCE AND HE DID ANYWAY. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? WIL SAYS WILLIE WANTS JOE AND I OUT. THE WORST THING WE CAN DO ASHLEY SAYS, IS KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AGAIN. ASHLEY DOES FEEL LIKE SHE CAN TRUST JENN. SHE IS IN BETTER SPIRITS NOW.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm

BRIT COMES OUT. THEY SAY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION. DON'T LIKE BAD PEOPLE THAT HIDE BEHIND RELIGION. BRIT IS SITTING WITH THEM. IT'S IMPORTANT TO HAVE INTEGRITY BRIT SAYS. SHE SLEPT WELL. INTERESTING WAKE UP SONG THEY SAY. MANEATER, WIL SAYS NO IT WAS...AND WE GET FISH
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:53 pm

11:48AM BBT BRIT GOT IN BED ABOUT 1. ASHLEY HAS TO GO BOOM BOOM. LOL OK...THE COFFEE KICKED IN. BRIT AND WIL SAY IT WILL BE A LONG DAY....OK, GOING TO F3 THE KITCHEN WITH SHANE, DAN, BOOGIE FRANK, WILLIE JOES WIFE MAKES BREAKFAST. SHE DOES SCONES, PANCAKES, ETC. JOE COOKING WHILE SHANE WATCHES. OMG. IAN WITH HIS BLUE GIRLY SHADES. LOL WOW. THEY ARE COOKING, AND NOT MUCH GOING ON. IAN LOOKS LOST AGAIN. LOL DAN WANTS TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY ONION ALREADY CUT UP? DAN SAYS IS THAT SALMON JOE? HE SAYS YEAH, SALMON IN IT. DAN GOES TO SR AND GETS AN ONION TO DO AN OMLETTE. WE GET FISH.....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

11:53AM BBT
    JOE EATS LIKE A COW...EEEEWWW...WILLIE IS GETTING A BOWL, AND FRYING A HAM OMLETTE. DAN SHOULD'VE USED HAM HE SAYS...OK. GOING BACK TO THE BY. THIS IS SO STUPID. SPINACH AND SALMON OMELETTE FOR JOE. EEEEW[Only admins are allowed to see this link] DAN IS DOING MUSHROOM CHEESE AND TURKEY BACON OMELETTE. JOE HATES TURKEY BACON. HE WOULD JUST AS SOON EAT A RUBBER BAND. NOW IN THE BY WITH IAN AND KARA ON THE OLYPTICAL. FRANK IS A REALLY GOOD GUY. IT SUCKS THEY ARE ONE THE BLOCK TOGETHER KARA SAYS. IAN SAYS IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME.
    IT SO HUMID IAN SAYS. IAN HAS TO DO LAUNDRY TODAY. KARA IS THINKING ABOUT DOING TOWELS. IAN SAYS HE WILL PUT SOME IN WITH HIS...KARA IS BREATHING SO FREAKING HARD, IT MAKES ME NAUSEATED TO LISTEN TO HER.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 pm

BACK INSIDE WITH F1. COOKING IN THE KITCHEN. NOW WE GET TOSSED TO THE BEDROOM, THEN BACK TO THE KITCHEN. GEEZ. GENERAL COOKING AND CHIT CHAT. WIL AND JOE IN MUSIC ROOM BR. WIL SAYS KEEP IT LOW NOW. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT TO EVERYONE. IF NOTHING WAS SAID WE COULD HAVE BLIND SIDED WILLIE. WIL THINKS JANIE IS FAKE WITH HIM. SHE SAYS SHE LOVES HIM, BUT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME WIL SAYS! NOW REPEATING THE WHOLE SCENARIO TO FRANK WIL DOESN'T TRUST ANY COACHES. THERE IS A REASON THERE ARE KEY HOLES THERE. TALKING ABOUT THE BOARD. THEY ALL LEAVE TEH BR. NOW SKIPPY TAKES US TO THE KITCHEN WIT DAN AND BRIT. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU WENT OUT WITH YOUR HUBBY? LAST MEAL WOULD'VE BEEN ON SAT NIGHT. WE GOT TAKE OUT. THEY WENT TO EL TEQUILA. MEXICAN. THEY DAY SHE CAME SHE CRIED FOR 24 HOURS. WAS CRYING ON THE PHONE AT THE AIRPORT. IT WAS BAD DAN SHE SAYS.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

BRIT NOW CRYING MISSING HER HUBBY. TALKING TO DAN. THEN I WENT STRAIGHT IN TO SEQUESTER...WE GET FISH. DANS WIFE PACKED FOR HIM. LAST DINNER THEY WENT TO A HOTEL AND ATE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE BEEN APART. SHE WAS CRYING, BUT SHE'S TOUGH. IT'S GOOD TO HAVE THEIR SUPPORT DAN SAYS.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:09 pm

12:O3PM BBT. BRIT GRANDPA IS IN THE NURSING HOME. MY GREAT GRANDMA IS IN A SEPERATE NURSING HOME WITH ALZHEIMER'S. BRITS MOM IS BUSY DEALING WITH ALL OF THAT, BUT SHES A LIVE FEEDER. NOT MUCH GOING ON. I'M TAKING A BREAK FOR A BIT...
    ~DIVA~ host

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:10 pm