BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

IF YOU LIKE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD CHAT, AND BIG BROTHER SPOILERS, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

4TH SHOW.

DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

4TH SHOW.  Empty 4TH SHOW.

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm

THIRD FING TIME I AM TYPING THIS...KEEP LOSING INTERNET! SON OF A BISCUIT EATER!!!!

RECAP OF LAST WEEK, AND INTRO
    FRANK AND BOOGIE CELEBRATE FRANKS HOH. THE HOUSE TURNED ON WILLIE, FRANK WILL GO AFTER WILLIE, AND I WILL BE RIGHT BESIDE HIM SAYS BOOGIE. CHILLTOWN CALL WITH FRANK AND BOOGIE HEY FRANK I AM CONFUSED. IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE ALMOST OUT THE DOOR, AND YOU HAD A FIGHT, AND THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. FRANK SAYS WELL I GOT JANELLES TEAM TO KEEP ME, AND I WON HOH...CHILLTOWN LAUGH. WILLIE IS MAD. IN DR DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE. HE IS GOING TO FIGHT, WIN POV, HOH NEXT WEEK AND IT WILL CHANGE AGAIN. SHANE WANTS TO CUT TIES. HE IS A HOT HEAD, AND DOESN'T TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. JANELLE AND BRIT. JANELLE SAYS BRIT CAN'T CONTROL HER PLAYERS, AND WILLIES ANTICS MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP THAT ALLIANCE. THIS WHOLE HOUSE WANTS HIM OUT. IT'S EMBERASSSING, AND I WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR HIS POOR BEHAVIOR. DAN IS TALKING TO DANIELLE. SHE WANTS TO FLOAT, THEY NEED HER VOTE. MEETING IN SR WITH JOJO. SHE IS LOYAL, BUT SHE IS SORRY TO FRANK, AND SHE IS SORRY HE IS SO RUDE. FRANKS HOH ROOM NOW. PICTURES. HE PULLED IT OFF...AS A COACH, YOU ALSO GET TO MOVE IN TO THE HOH. BOOGIE GOT A PIX OF HIS 9 MONTH OLD...STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES. WILLIE IS EATING A BIG OLD PLATE OF CROW, SERVED COLD IAN SAYS IN DR
    BRIT AND WILLIE TALK. BRIT IS MAD. ALL SHE WANTS IS FOR HIM TO SEE WHAT HE'S DONE. HE MADE HERSELF LOOK BAD. HE SAYS I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. SHE SAYS WOULD YOU BE QUIET PLEASE? HE IS A SINKING SHIP BRIT SAYS IN DR I CAME HERE TO PLAY BY MYSELF, I DON'T NEED A COACH. WILLIE KNOWS HES A PROBLEM. SHE SAYS SINCE YOU ARE A LONE PLAYER, GO PLAY THE GAME. OUR TEAM IS SCREWED
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

4TH SHOW.  Empty Re: 4TH SHOW.

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:42 pm

DANIELLE FLIRTS WITH SHANE. JENN SAYS ITS ADORABLE. DANIELLE SAYS HIS BODY, AND HIS PERSONALITY ARE HER TYPE. HE SAYS SHE IS A SWEETHEART. THAT SOUTHERN DRAWL GETS ME EVERY TIME. SHE SAYS IF THINGS KEEP GOING LIKE THEY ARE, IT'S POSSIBLE WE COULD END UP TOGETHER. OOOH I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT SHE SAYS IN DR...COACHES IN HOH TALKING. COACH WHO WINS CAN SWAP OUT A PLAYER. FRANK SAYS TO BRIT TO NOT GET RID OF WILLIE. BOOGIE WANTS HER TO BELIEVE THAT IF SHE KEEPS WILLIE, THAT SHANE WILL BE THE NEW TARGET. IF SHE WINS SHE WON'T MAKE ANY TRADE AT ALL. BOOGIE SAYS SHE HAS A JERK, BUT A PHYSICAL THREAT ON HER TEAM. BRIT IN DR SAYS BOOGIE IS TRYING TO THREATEN HER. JANELLE AND FRANK TALKING ABOUT SPOUSES. THEY MISS THEM. JANELLE SAYS IT'S REALLY HARD IN DR, SHE MISSES HER DAUGHTER. IS SHE THINKING ABOUT HER. DAN IS THINKING OF CHELSEA. NO TEARS, HE WON'T LET HER DOWN. BOOGIE TELLS IAN ALL EYES ARE ON YOU. WILLIE THINKS A DATE WITH ASHLEY WOULD MAKE IAN MORE AT EASE IN THE HOUSE. IAN ASKS ASHLEY ON A SLOP DATE. SHE IS GOING TO GO. TONIGHT SHE SAYS. IN DR SHE SAYS THIS COMES OUT OF LEFT FIELD, BUT I WILL GIVE IAN A CHANCE. HE HAS ON A GEEK BOWTIE, IAN SAYS MAN SHE IS FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL. SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER DATED. HE BROUGHT HER A FLOWER. ASHLEY GETS A WATERING EYE WHEN SHE IS NERVOUS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. SHE IS SO LOST....ROFL BRIT APPOLOGIZES TO SHANE ABOUT THE WAY WILLIE IS ACTING. SORRY IT IS AFFECTING THEIR GAME...
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

COACHES COMP. THEY ARE IN HIP HOP MODE. THEY CAN KEEP ONE PLAYER SAFE, OR PICK ANOTHER PLAYER. MUST TAKE BRICKS OF CASH TO THE OTHER SIDE OF A BALANCE BEAM. BRIT SAYS SHE NEEDS TO WIN TO HAVE AN OPTION TO MAKE A MOVE. WILLIE SAYS WILL SHE GET RID OF ME OR SAVE ME. DAN HAS TO THROW THIS COMP. THEY HAVE THE WEAK PERSONA , AND THEY WANT IT TO STAY THAT WAY. JANELLE, COULD LOSE HER BEST PLAYER AND GET WILLIE. SHEHAS TO WIN. BOOGIE DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM GOING. BRIT IS KILLING IT. SHANE SAYS HE WON'T BE NOMINATED, BUT BRIT DROPS CASH, AND IT HITS THE GROUND. SHE IS OUT. IAN TALKING ABOUT THE CENTER OF MASS ON BOOGIES STACK OF CASH. JANELLE IS GETTING CLOSE. SHE WANTS TO WIN, BUT BOOGIE IS DOWN TO 2 STACKS. ASHLEY WANTS HER TO BEAT BOOGIE SO BAD. MIKE JUMPS OFF THE BEAM BEFORE HE HITS THE BUZZER. BOOGIE IS OUT...ROFL. JANELLE WINS. SO FUNNY. BOOGIES EGO GETS IN THE WAY AGAIN JANIE SAYS. THE COMP QUEEN IS BACK IN THE HOUSE. SHE IS NOT TRADING. SHE IS SAVING ASHLEY. SHE WANTS TO BRING HER CLOSER TO HER. JANIE PICKS WILLIE, JOJO, SHANE AND IAN FOR HAVE NOTS. ALL BRITS PLAYERS. SHANE IS A HAVE NOT FOR THE 2ND TIME. JENN IS FEELING THE HEAT OFF OF WILLIE. HE IS NOT HAPPY.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm

PORK RINDS AND PUDDING FOR THE HAVE NOTS. THEY DO HAVE PORK RINDS IN NY. THEY ARE NASTY JOJO SAYS. IAN THANKS AMERICA. WILLIE IS TRYING TO RALLY THE TEAM TOGETHER. BRIT SAYS NO WAY, YOU ARE DEAD TO US. JOJO AND BRIT TALKING. WHEN HE COMES AND TRIES THAT DON'T GO. WILLIE SAYS JOJO I AM GETTING THE HEAT OFF OF YOU. YOU ARE PUTTING PEOPLE IN JEOPARDY BRIT SAYS JUST STOP.WILLIE GOES TO HOH TO GET THE HEAT OFF OF THE TEAM. HE TELLS THEM HE IS GOING TO BE EVICTED BEFORE HE GETS EVICTED. LOL OK. ANYWAYS, HE COMES DOWN, JOJO SAYS I CAN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU ANY MORE. HE MADE HIS BED. WILLIE IS STEWING...SCARY MUSIC. SAYS I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BIGGER BUNCH OF CNTS IN THIS HOUSE. JOE WALKS BY AND HE SMARTS OFF TO JOE. JOE SAYS SOMETHING BACK, AND WILLIE SAYS WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT DID YOU SAY? FISTS ARE UP IN THE BR IAN IS SCARED TO STEP IN. WILLIE CHEST BUTTS JOE. BB SAYS WILLIE GO TO THE BACK BEDROOM. DO NOT FOLLOW HIM. JOE SAYS HE CHARGED ME. WILLIE COME TO THE DR NOW. HE IS EJECTED. JENN IS COMFORTING BRIT. SHE IS GOING TO LAY DOWN. JOJO AND SHANE SAY THEY WILL GO DOWN BECAUSE OF HIM. COACHES ARE TALKING AND THEY ARE ASKED TO GATHER IN THE LR. AS YOU ALL KNOW VIOLENCE IS NOT TOLERATED IN THE HOUSE ALISON SAYS, AND WILLIE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE HOUSE.BRIT SAYS THIS SUCKS. IAN SAYS HE DID IT TO HIMSELF AND HE WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST REASON TO LEAVE THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE. ALISON SAYS THE GAME CONTINUES ON. JOE SAYS WILLIE IF YOU ARE OUT THERE. I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE. END....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 pm

I AM EXHAUSTED, AND ACHING ALL OVER. I AM OUT FOR THE NIGHT...SORRY. JUST CAN'T STAY AWAKE.
    DIVA... botox
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 pm

THANKS TO JOKERSUPDATES.COM
    WHILE THE SHOW WAS ON...HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED ON THE LIVE FEEDS...
    5:45 PM Jojo: Like, alot of people need me in this game. Ashley: You're really good at competitions. NT
    5:43 PM Jojo/Ashley talking about game on the BY couch. (5 minutes of chat) Jojo doesn't think she can beat Shane at anything but that Shane is loyal.
    Ashley seems to think coaches are coming into the game at some point.
    Both talk about putting Dan out.
    Talk about an alliance where they "pull in a guy"
    Jojo:If I go, you and Jenn will be next.
    Jojo:Ian knows everything about BB (he's going to be difficult to beat)

5:36 PM Joe cooking in the kitchen. NT
    5:29 PM Frank just scared the bejabbers out of Boogie as he entered the HOH room. FUNNY!Frank hide behind the couch in the HOH. Boogie came in the room and Frank jumped up yelling "Rarrrr" and Boogie reacted right away.
    Boogie and Frank start laughing and then Boogie continues to get his items and go back downstairs. Frank says he got a headache from yelling so hard.
    4:49 PM Frank comes in to the KT, suggests to Janelle & Ashley that they have a slumber party in the HoH.They talk about whether any of them could sleep on the HoH couch. Ashley says BB won't let them. Janelle decides to make sugar cookies.
    4:43 PM Janelle still making apple crisp in kitchen, using granola in place of oats. Others still in BY laying out or chit chatting. NT
    4:22 PM Janelle tells Ashley that when they win BB, they should rent a limo, buy bottles of Dom Rose & go to a Drake concert. NT
    4:19 PM Ashley & Janelle go inside to make an apple crisp.They joke between them saying "sure Frank, you want us to bake something for you.... sure, anything you want". Janelle wanted to make a peach cobbler but there weren't peaches. They say they need to talk to Frank tonight upstairs to make him feel comfortable as HoH. Ashley says she'll say how much she like his CD, which she probably will anyway since it's "sexy hippy music".
    4:09 PM Dan, Danielle, Ashley, Boogie, Frank, Britney, Ian on BY couches talking about how much they all weigh.Ian says he's gained weight back up to 120. Dan is about 150. They then start talking about various food experiences. Meanwhile, the rest of the houseguests appear to be laying out in the sun.
    3:59 PM Britney, Dan, Danielle, Ian, Frank on BY couches having random chitchat about food allergies. NT
    3:55 PM Ian and Shane playing Bocce outside while Ashley & Janelle talk in kitchen about various scenarios...How JoJo could win an endurance and that Danielle is not a threat. They wonder whether Frank would consider turning on the alliance but think he won't do it yet. Janelle says it's funny that Ashley acts so "ditzy" when she talks to everyone else except for her. "If they only knew..." and they both laugh.
    3:30 PM Houseguests outside, Joe tanning near pool, Ian swinging relentlessly on the hammock. Now setting up a Bocci set BB gave them NT
    3:30 PM Backyard is open- there is a Bocce Ball game out there to play. All houseguests now scattering to get outside after long LOCKDOWN NT
    3:27 PM Indoor lockdown over, houseguests going outside getting ready to play some games? NT
    3:27 PM Boogie telling Ian to "play down" his attributesSaying that the girls think they can beat him physically- which is great. Also saying it's great that he has lost the memory recall comps so that he doesn't target himself. (ed. Boogie doing a great coaching job here). Really playing up Ian's strengths and what his best strategic moves are in terms of how he appears to the rest of the house- both physically and mentally.
    3:27 PM Britney and Janie having a convo about emotions. Britney is basically grilling janie to see if she is capable of crying or having emotions. Britney comments that she questions if janie's tearducts are capable of producing water. janie said she cries about 2x a year. She cried at her grandma's funeral and her cousin's funeral. britney asks if she cried when she got married, engaged, had her baby or found out she was pregnant and janie says no to all of these. Britney shakes her head and laughs in disbelief. janie says she is not an emotional person. she tries to stay calm and even keel. Britney appears to be alluding to the fact that janelle is cold and not capable of feeling emotions and janie nicely defends herself by saying if she starts to feel sad or depressed she thinks of happy things like pepsi and bunnies. janie says that sad things about animals make her very sad like the sara mcglauclin commercial for aspca.
    3:22 PM Boogie saying he truly believes if Shane or Danielle win that he can get them to go after Janie's teamIan is explaining that their allIance is likely going up next week. Boogie is planting seed that it's ok if Janie's team gets dismantled before they are final 6. Ian saying that if they went for Wil Janie would go ballistic.
    3:18 PM Boogie & Ian Cont..Boogie just told Ian his social game went from a D minus to a B plus. Sounds like Ian came close to winning veto comp. Talking about Ashley not knowing words like dismal and facetious and what they mean. Ian-Frank Jenn & Ashley is Boogies DREAM final 4.
    3:14 PM Boogie and Ian think Ashley is the most likable player right now and would stay if on the block against anybody else in the house NT
    3:13 PM Boogie reminding Ian that he and Frank need each other to win comps- both good at different things NT
    3:12 PM Boogie and Ian talk in the HOHTalking about Joe. Ian thinks that Joe is a shoe-in for America's Choice (ed. HAHAHA) Boogie said he would bet all of his winnings that it won't happen. Boogie is building up Ian to think that HE, in fact, could be voted AP and take home 25G's. Boogie saying Wil is WAY too likable and needs to go.
    3:09 PM Boogie telling Ian to NOT ever talk to Joe about his "theories". He is WAY too paranoid NT
    3:07 PM Boogie and Ian in HOH talking about bonding with Ashley, but not getting too close so that people think they're together. NT
    3:01 PM Janie says Boogies team is the strongest nowSays Ian has a photographic memory. Britney saying Shane isn't good at memory- that Frank is the strongest overall. Both are now talking about Danielle and that she is smarter than they think. Britney saying that Joe is saying that Danielle is not a kindergarten teacher- Joe thinks she's a scientist
    2:58 PM Janie said she thinks Willie would have no problem hitting a woman and then Britney asked if she heard about his arrest - FISH NT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:12 am