BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

IF YOU LIKE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD CHAT, AND BIG BROTHER SPOILERS, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

3 posters

7-17-12 BB HOUSE

DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7-17-12 BB HOUSE Empty 7-17-12 BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:23 am

DIVA UNLOCKS THE DOOR, FLIPS ON LIGHT SWITCH...WIPES DOWN THE BAR AND PUTS THE COFFEE ON. FRESH FRUIT AND PASTRIES ON THE BAR, HEADS TO BB LAND TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING.

HAVE I SAID HOW MUCH I LOVE JOKERSUPDATES.COM FOR A QUICK CATCH UP? HERE YOU GO...
    7:19 AM Feeds are back. Shane is lying down on a couch in the living room. Then we get WBRB again. NT
    7:18 AM can the hg's see inside from outside? poor dan could easily be have seen by willie as listening into the by convo with brit, williand janie at the end of the night when willie walked in and dan was coming out of the br.
    7:14 AM HG's sleeping. Then Boogie comes out of DRBoogie comes out of DR, goes to music room, changes top & heads to kitchen. Shane up too in BR.
    7:14 AM Then we get,BB We'll be Right Back & theme music, ??? NT
    7:12 AM Boogie is up & getting dressed. Dan is up too & in the bathroom. NT
    5:54 AM All HG asleep Willie tossing and turning,probably because of his earlier discussion with Brit.
    4:05 AM All HGs are in bed. (Ashley is asleep on the floor in the Have-not room) NT
    4:04 AM Willie, "they're gonna send us all outside and we come back there's gonna be keys those (coaches) slots" and FISH NT
    4:04 AM Brit "I'm about to crap my pants!" Willie coaches Brit on how she should handle this meeting. They finish up their talk andWillie gets into the HOH bed, Brit gets into bed in the mentor room, Janie is also in there sleeping.
    3:59 AM Brit is worried about this backfiring. She thinks the HGs will want to stay with their coach and team up with them NT
    3:58 AM Willie "We have to stick together and you have to do this" (expose the twist) He tells her he'll have her back NT
    3:54 AM Brit is still unsure that the coaches are for sure entering the game, Willie is trying to convince her that twist is coming NT
    3:53 AM Brit & Willie are in the HOH bathroom whispering. Brit says Jani turned her back on her today to try and make an alliancewith Dan because she thinks he's a stronger player.

Brit is still really worried about being the one to expose the coaches twist....she thinks once the coaches enter the game they'll come after her

Willie thinks the HGs will abandon their coaches after they find out the truth
    3:46 AM Willie says that he has been told a few times (in the DR) play your own game, this is your game not your coach's game. They head back inside and Willie is still pushing Brit to have a meeting with the HGs tomorrow and tell everyone that the coaches are coming into the game. She says she is scared to do it! Willie tells her she has to, if she doesn't he'll have to and he'll probably get sent home for it. But if Brit tells them she'll be a hero!
    3:40 AM Brit thinks the first HOH comp after they announce the coaches are entering the game will be an endurance. She says Janie toldher that she isn't any good at endurance comps.

Willie thinks the smoking gun regarding the coaches entering the game is that they all have keyholes next to their pictures and after this vote there will only be 10 people left so there must be more players. Fish cut in and out...it sounds like they are talking about things they have heard in the DR that have led them to this conclusion
    3:37 AM Brit "Listen Willie if I go into the game I'm not going to win it...if I don't win it I want you to win it"Willie tells Brit she's got to tell everyone "These coaches are fixin to be in the game" Brit wonders what if it doesn't happen though?
    Willie laughs "Then it doesn't f***in happen but you've put a kink in their game!"
    3:35 AM BY: Willie to Brit "You're the bottom of the barrel" Brit says she knows that the other coaches are gunning for her. She says Janie's angle this whole time has been to try and convince her that the only way she could win is to take her (Janie) to the Finals.

3:34 AM Willie mentioned wanting to get rid of Frank because of the coach twist NT
    3:33 AM Willie thinks Brit needs to be the one to expose the truth about the coaches. All the HGs need to see that the coaches are out for themselves and they are playing hard because they know they'll be in the game eventually.

They decide to go back outside so that Janie doesn't hear them.
    3:30 AM Brit tells Willie that she is really angry because she was told she was only coming back to be a coach and not play the game again. Willie says he has to reshuffle the whole deck now that the coaches are going to enter the game to play with everyone else. He says they wouldn't have put key holes next to the coaches faces on the memory wall if they weren't going to play.

Willie is pushing for Brit to tell everyone that the coaches are going to be entering the game to play for the $500,000. Brit really doesn't want to do that yet....she also starts to tell Willie that if she does that, BB is always listening and maybe they wouldn't play out that twist if everyone already knew about it....Fish
    3:27 AM Janie & Brit decide to head inside for bed....Willie is waiting for them on the HOH balcony by the chess set. Janie goes in and leaves Brit & Willie to talk.

3:24 AM Janie & Brit are talking about their houses and how they are decorated then Janie brings up kids Halloween costumes...all whilean agitated Willie is waiting for Brit at the kitchen table
    3:19 AM Janie & Brit non-game talk on BY couch. Willie heads into HOH to get his shoes then heads back to BY. He sticks his head out the door and tells Brit when she gets a chance he needs to talk to her. He sits down at the kitchen table and is waiting for Brit, he doesn't look happy.
    3:14 AM Willie is out of bed & up on the balcony outside the HOH looking down and pacing a bit. He whispers "oh s***" under his breath NT
    3:11 AM BY couches: Janie tells Brit she liked Season 13 especially because she's friends with Porsche. Brit didn't, she was busyThe girls start talking about how much they hate Time-Warner Cable
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7-17-12 BB HOUSE Empty Re: 7-17-12 BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 am

TURNED ON THE LIVE FEEDS...AND...FISH MUSIC AND WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK....WONDER WHY WE PAY FOR THIS? CAVEWOMAN
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:26 am

WAIT...I DON'T HAVE ANY MUSIC...DOES ANYONE ELSE?
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

LOL IT'S MY HEADPHONES...THEY FRIED ON ME...ROFL TUNE OUT
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 am

FINALLY!
    7:28AM BBT
    BOOGIE IS IN THE KITCHEN FIXING AN ENERGY DRINK? SOME KIND OF MIXED UP MESS. NOW CLEANING UP HIS MESS. WEARING A BROWN TAM HAT, A LIGHT BLUE HOODIE, GREY LOUNGING PANTS, AND CARRYING A PINK BOTTLE. LOL SAYS GOOD MORNING KIM BRANDT. GOOD MORNING JOE VANCE, AND WE GET WBRB! BOOGIE SOMETIMES I CAN'T STAND YOU! (DIVA)
    HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING. NOW BACK IN THE BY WITH BOOGIE PUTTING HIS SOCKS AND SNEAKERS ON. UNSCREWS THE CAP FROM HIS DRINK, GULP...THROWING OUT WATER FROM AN OLD GLASS, AND POURING HIS STUFF IN THERE...EEEE[Only admins are allowed to see this link] DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO DRANK OUT OF THAT LAST? DIVA SHUDDERS...AND WE GET WBRB...THIS IS THE WORST YEAR YET FOR LIVE FEEDS. I AM DISGUSTED WITH THEM TOTALLY.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 am

7:33AM BBT BOOGIE IS LOWERING THE AWNINGS FOR THE CAMERAS. SO THAT'S WHAT THE BRB WAS ABOUT. THEY HAVE TO LOWER THE AWNINGS FOR THE CAMERS FEEDS, AS IT BLOCKS SOME, AND TO KEEP THE SUN AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS IN THE WINDOWS TO GIVE THEM A BETTER VIEW. GOOD BOY BOOGIE! SKIPPY LOVES YOU! YOU\'RE FUNNY THEY MUST HAVE 10 OR 12 OF THEM. PLANE FLYS OVER....BOOGIE TRIPS ON HAMMOCK LOL THEY ARE LIKE BLINDS THAT JUST UNWIND, AND THE FOLD DOWN. WELL THIS IS EXCITING....ALL OTHER HAMSTERS ARE SLEEPING...BOOGIE KICKS A BALL IN THE BY. STILL FIXING AWNINGS. LOL GONNA GO GET A FEW THINGS DONE, BE BACK SOON...AS I LEAVE BOOGIE IS STRETCHING NOW....LEFT LEG UP ON BAR...NOW RT....NOW WALKS TO THE COUCH IN THE BY AND SITS. OH YEAH, MUCH BETTER. LOL NOW THE AWNINGS WERE IN THE WAY OF THE CAMERA, SKIPPY FIXED IT...GOOD BOY SKIPPY! BOOGIE CONTEMPLATING HIS THOUGHTS. I HEAR BACKGROUND, BUT IT'S BB WORKERS...OK BE BACK SOON...
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 pm

SORRY, HAD TO RUN TO WALMART. LOL...GG (MY GRANDMOTHER WHO IS 91) ENJOYS USING THE AUTOMATIC CARTS NOW. LOL SHE DID GOOD TODAY! SO FUNNY. I KNOW SHE ENJOYS IT, EVEN THOUGH SHE THINKS SHE SHOULDN'T USE ONE...I SAY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR 100? ROFL GRANDMA
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

10:05AM BBT
    WILLIE AND BOOGIE IN BY TALKING. WILLIE JUST WANTS TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST FEW WEEKS. BOOGIE SAYS AT LEAST THE FIRST FEW EVICTIONS DON'T COUNT AGAINST YOU...JUST GET EM OUT! LOL (NO JURY YET). WILLIE SAYS THEY WILL DO SOMETHING BIG MID SEASON. THEY GOTTA DO SOMETHING...WILLIE SEES PEOPLE SCRAMBLING, CATCHES THEM IN CONVO ALL THE TIME. THINKS IT IS TOO EARLY FOR THAT...IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO WILLIE. WHY SO EARLY? BOOGIE SAYS I'M SERIOUS, YOU HAVE A BETTER HANDLE ON IT. MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T HAD AN ADVANTAGE LIKE YOU. USUALLY WHEN THEY GET TO THE CONVENTION THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW. YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO. WILLIE SAYS THE COACHES ARE PLAYING TOO HARD. WHY? WILLIE SAYS SEEMS AS IF JANIE IS PLOTTING SOMETHING IF KARA GOES HOME.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 pm

BOOGIE SAYS THINGS GO SO QUICKLY, IF YOU HAVE A PLAN, CHANCES ARE IT WILL GET FLIPPED. YOU NEVER KNOW IN THE BB HOUSE. BOOGIE SAYS HE THINKS JANIE IS WORKING WITH DAN, SAYING IF YOU SAVE KARA, THEN I WILL HELP YOU GO AFTER BOOGIE NEXT WEEK. LOL BOOGIE WOULD DIE IF DANS CREW GET HOH THIS WEEK. GOING TO ANOTHER FEED. IN THE KITCHEN WITH BRIT, WIL AND SHANE. BRIT SAYS NICE JOB WITH THE CLEANUP. HE SAYS IT'S MY JOB. I MADE THE MESS I WILL CLEAN IT. BRIT WILL HELP HIM PUT AWAY THE DISHES.
    WIL AND BRIT DOING SOME STUPID DANCE...WHILE HE BEATBOXES. BRIT WONDERS HOW HER HUBBY IS DOING. SHE IS SO ESSENTIAL TO HIS LIFE. BRIT ASKS DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME FRANK? HE SAYS FRANKIE...BRIT SAYS FRANKENSTEIN, FRANK THE TANK? LOL IF WIL HAD AN ALLIANCE BRIT SAYS IT SHOULD BE CALLED WILLPOWER. LOL AND WE GET FISH....
    Karen/First
    Karen/First

Post  Karen/First Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm

DIVA wrote:BOOGIE SAYS THINGS GO SO QUICKLY, IF YOU HAVE A PLAN, CHANCES ARE IT WILL GET FLIPPED. YOU NEVER KNOW IN THE BB HOUSE. BOOGIE SAYS HE THINKS JANIE IS WORKING WITH DAN, SAYING IF YOU SAVE KARA, THEN I WILL HELP YOU GO AFTER BOOGIE NEXT WEEK. LOL BOOGIE WOULD DIE IF DANS CREW GET HOH THIS WEEK. GOING TO ANOTHER FEED. IN THE KITCHEN WITH BRIT, WIL AND SHANE. BRIT SAYS NICE JOB WITH THE CLEANUP. HE SAYS IT'S MY JOB. I MADE THE MESS I WILL CLEAN IT. BRIT WILL HELP HIM PUT AWAY THE DISHES.
    WIL AND BRIT DOING SOME STUPID DANCE...WHILE HE BEATBOXES. BRIT WONDERS HOW HER HUBBY IS DOING. SHE IS SO ESSENTIAL TO HIS LIFE. BRIT ASKS DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME FRANK? HE SAYS FRANKIE...BRIT SAYS FRANKENSTEIN, FRANK THE TANK? LOL IF WIL HAD AN ALLIANCE BRIT SAYS IT SHOULD BE CALLED WILLPOWER. LOL AND WE GET FISH....

THANK YOU DIVA - - REALLY GOOD WORK - EXCELLENT. - - THANK YOU....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

4:24PM BBT...FISH...THIS YEAR SUCKS...LOL. HEE HEE
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

THANK YOU TO JOKERSUPDATES.COM
    4:20 PM We get FOTH again NT
    4:23 PM (Reply) Right before FOTH I heard the girl say "were going to do another take ok?" NT
    4:16 PM Feed 2 audio leak of people in the storage room, Hamburglar guy just giggled and said "ohh" sounds like he is eating NT
    4:17 PM (Reply) he is now saying what he ate. A potato, a pepper and an apple, he is talking to a girl NT
    4:21 PM (Reply) they are talking about doing another take *FISH* NT
    4:12 PM Cameras in house come over feeds... theres a guy dressed as a robber and some chick in the storage room. Then FISH NT
    4:12 PM While on outside LD, Feed 2 showed the storage room with a chubby guy in a robber mask, hat and black & white striped shirt, watching while another person was changing the garbage liner
    4:07 PM Lockdown. All HG outside. NT
    4:05 PM Brit and Janelle continue talking ...Brit: I am the last person that should be talking to you, because you have so much more to miss (her daughter)
    Brit: There has been so much going on that I just want to step out of it and be done with it.
    Janelle: me too, please come over and get the coaches so i can be done.
    4:02 PM Brit and Janelle talking ...Brit is feeling sad and over it all. Janelle mentions that Boogie is loving the new drama of the day.
    Brit: I just want to go home and
    Janelle: _
    Brit: I'm sad today, I just miss my husband so much. This happened last time I played also, ... I have to get over it, I don't people to see me upset. I just miss my husband.
    Janelle: Yes, I miss mine too.
    Brit: The game is a game. I know how this game works, I get it. This time I'm not gonna take game things personally. I know it seems like awkward timing, with everything happening and now I'm sad.
    Janelle: I can't wait for Thursday to get here.
    Brit: I tried to sleep, but my mind is racing and I can't sleep.
    Janelle is doing a good job of listening and letting Brit vent.
    3:54 PM Britney is crying. Janelle and her in the arcade room NT
    3:54 PM Boogie tells Dan he wants Ian to win HoH for the comedy of it NT
    3:48 PM Boogie and Dan kinda shocked this happened week one. Boogie says Willie is the classic overplayer NT
    3:47 PM Janelle goes inside. Boogie asks Dan if he started this whole thing. Dan says no, Frank did. Dan now telling him about thismorning
    3:45 PM Boogie saying JoJo was asking if maybe they will show a clip of her for the HoH. Boogie ws like "bitch this aint the JoJo Show" NT
    3:43 PM Boogie saying how its like baby sitting with Ian. And how Ian answers boogie with riddles and limericks NT
    3:38 PM Janelle says tonights dinner will be awkward. Boogie is glad, he lves, has never looked more forward to a dinner NT
    3:38 PM Dan, Boogie and Janelle talking about how if there team gets evicted they dont have to go to sequester. Dan asks Jani what sequester is like
    3:35 PM Dan, Boogie and Jani laughing about this revolt willie has going against the coaches NT
    3:33 PM Dan thinks there is going to be an argument soon, they all agree the noobies are so paranoid. Jani says some are real dumb. NT
    3:32 PM Boogie is shocked Brit wasnt allowed in the meeting and that she must have not handled it well. NT
    3:33 PM (Reply) Boogie wishes he was awake NT
    3:31 PM JoJo leaves. Dan, Jani and Boogie talk about the meeting Boogie says Willie was golden why blow it. NT
    3:30 PM JoJo, Jani, Boogie and Dan talking about Julie Chen and how she likes to stay on script. Janelle talking about S7 when Dr.Willwas asked a question by Julie and he called her sweetheart and he got in trouble for it.
    3:29 PM Boogie just said that Julie doesn't like dealing with any variables. Just liked to read her cue cards & that's it! NT
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

SO IT SEEMS BRIT IS UPSET THAT SHE WAS NOT INVITED TO THE NEWBIE MEETING. LOL I THINK THE COACHES ARE FIGURING IT OUT. LOL THIS WHOLE COACH THING IS LAME ANYHOW....LOL DIVA
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm

4:53PM BBT FISH.....GEE THIS IS AWESOME! 7-17-12 BB HOUSE 1040410073
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

5:08PM BBT....FREAKIN FISH!!! WOOHOO! THIS IS GREAT...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY SIGN UP AT ALL? GRRR....
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

ACCORDING TO JOKERSUPDATES.COM
    SO APPARENTLY AT 4:08PM BBT FEEDS CAUGHT A MAN AND A WOMAN CHANGING TRASH BAGS IN THE SR. THE WOMAN PULLED A SET OF HIP PADS AND SANDALS FROM BEHIND THE GARBAGE CAN. SHE SPOKE TO SOMEONE ON HER PORTABLE RADIO AND WAS INSTRUCTED TO DO SOMETHING AS SHE THEN ACKNOWLEDGED AND PLACED THE ITEMS BEHIND THE GARBAGE CAN AGAIN AND THEN THE FEEDS WENT TO FISH[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

5:21PM BBT FISH!!!! GRRRRRR
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

WONDER WHAT THE HIP PADS AND SANDALS WERE ALL ABOUT....JOKERSUPDATES.COM LISTED THIS AS HAPPENING IMMEDIATELY AFTER
    @114:16:19 they are heard on feed 2 again
    @114:17:46 "I'm going to take 3 bags of ..(muffled)"
    @114:18:30 "Did you hear that DJ, were going to do another take"
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm

THANK YOU DIVA - - REALLY GOOD WORK - EXCELLENT. - - THANK YOU....[/quote]

YOU ARE SO WELCOME! YAY! I LOVE TO CHAT! DANCER THANK YOU!!!
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

WE ARE ON FISH NOW SINCE ABOUT 4:20PM BBT....ONE HOUR AND 12 MINUTES!!! TOTALLY ANNOYING...
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

THANK YOU TO TVFANFORUMS.COM!

3:00PM BBT – Joe, Frank, Jenn and Will are in the shoe room, saying they have secured the final 6, and the 4 of them are a part of it. Wil proclaims he’s promised his vote to keep Frank 2 days ago. They are Willie bashing. Wil says Willie won’t want to see his DR session then. Joe says one thing he won’t accept is bullying. Jenn comments that Janelle wants him out. Looks like it’s a Willie blindside. Joe says if it somehow gets leaked to anyone besides the 4 of them, they will be honest and say “You’re right.” And split the house up.
    3:02PM BBT – WBRB
    3:03PM BBT – We’re back, and Kara is now in the room. Joe, Jenn and Wil have left. After less than 30 seconds, WBRB.
    3:05PM BBT – Wil and Jenn are back and the HG’s are joking about Big Ted getting evicted instead of either Kara of Frank. They’re saying “We’ll open the door and boot him out. Think fast, Julie!” … “What Ted, you got nothing to say for yourself?”
    Jenn comments that she hates the shoe room cause it smells like disgusting shoes. Kara comments that she loves the room. Frank agrees, because there is a door so there is more privacy. Frank hopes he doesn’t break down crying when he packs his stuff for Thursday’s show. Kara has already cried bunches and is cried out.
    3:08PM BBT – Switching the BY. Joe, Janelle, Dan and Boogie are lounging. General chit chat about how much food they get a week and how expensive fish is compared to chicken.
    3:10PM BBT – The audio is working in the shoe room, but not the picture. Kara is talking about how appropriate it is for her to wear short shorts at her age. Jenn laments it sucks that the 2 funniest people are up on the block.
    Consensus is that Shane will play a cleaner game than Willie. Willie is back to being deemed the bully. Kara wonders if it’s because he’s related to Russell and everyone is holding that over his head. Frank wonders why he told anyone about his relative.
    3:12PM BBT – Shoe room HG’s are wondering why he did that this morning. Kara is sick and tired of being accused of things that aren’t true. Jenn and Frank agree.
    3:13PM BBT – WBRB
    3:17PM BBT – We’re back. Kara advises it’s too soon to have alliances, should be making friends instead. They are back to re-hashing the rumors about them. Primarily seems to be “Jenn’s a snoop.”
    3:19PM BBT – JoJo and Willie have joined the BY crew. They are talking about the ages of previous HG’s, specifically season 10. Dan keeps in touch with Jerry from season 10. Joe asks JoJo if she is tanning, she responds one day on, one day off. Joe agrees, that’s why he is in the shade today. They start discussing Jerry and his family, where he lives. Boogie comments if you can find the right guy in that age category, then it’s a perfect mix for the house. Dan says people like that can’t be the “nice grandfather”. Boogie agrees, they need to be the “curmudgeon”. Conversation turns to other happenings from season 10.
    3:27PM BBT – Still talking about past seasons. Janelle advising she’s come back almost every season since All Stars as a host for a challenge. She tells a story about how mean Eric was to her in season 8 for the veto challenge she hosted.
    3:29PM BBT – Brit and Willie are in the HoH room. They are discussing the upcoming vote and who is “for sure”. Willie says JoJo is the only for sure. He’s not giving up but if they send him home, they’d better not confront him. He says it’s pointless to talk to anyone else before Thursday because he doesn’t want to keep pushing people everyday. He has to trust them if they say they’re voting with him. Brit gets called to the DR.
    3:32PM BBT – The BY crew starts talking about production and we get WBRB. We’re back and it’s down to Janelle, Dan and Boogie in the BY. They’ve surmised how their week is going to go. Dan believes someone will snap within the next 20 hours. They’re commenting about how paranoia is running rampant in the house. They want to hear JoJo’s comments about the meeting that morning because they think she has a good head on her shoulder. Boogie likes that there is an alliance to get them out of the game they’re not even in. Dan is the “smoothest talker”. Apparently Willie bullied quite a bit this morning, which has set everyone off.
    3:35PM BBT – The talk turns to food when JoJo comes back outside. Janelle wants to know if there is pasta sauce left. They all liked it. Boogie asks Janelle how she is doing thinking about her daughter. Janelle says she’s doing ok thanks to all the drama in the house. Janelle happy that if all their players get evicted, they don’t have to go to jury, they can just go home. Dan asks if the jury house sucks and WBRB.
    3:37PM BBT – Boogie wants to know if Joe is cooking that night. Janelle thinks family dinner is going to be awkward tonight. Boogie looking forward to it, he’s never looked forward to a dinner so much. Janelle thinks it’s mind boggling the whole house wants the coaches out. Boogie believes Wil must be freaking out about the “twist” of the coaches entering the game as players. Dan mentions Wil’s DR session and WBRB.
    3:39PM BBT – Janelle asks if Boogie is going to marry one day. He thinks he likes his life just the way it is, and doesn’t want to “compromise” his freedom anymore than it already is by having a kid. Once he leaves the BB house, he will try and meet some young mom’s who are in the same situation he is. His party days are over now that he’s home at night and not the bar. Says his son is very social and hooks women while they’re at Starbucks. He is wistful and can’t wait to see his son.
    3:41PM BBT – WBRB
    3:42PM BBT – Boogie comments that having Ian on his team is seriously like babysitting. Dan says he is good for eyes and ears around the house though. This conversation started because Ian has come outside to go swimming. Boogie says getting information from Ian is like getting only pieces and having to put it all together.
    3:43PM BBT – Danielle, JoJo, Joe and Ashley have joined Kara, Frank, Wil and Jenn in the shoe room. There are multiple conversations going on, so not hearing much specifically. Several of them are talking about songs they like, and some are discussing a drink JoJo makes. Some sort of milkshake. A lot of them miss music.
    3:48PM BBT – Music conversation still in the shoe room.
    In the BY, Boogie is commenting that Willie is very panicked about not having the power anymore. Dan found Willie very non-threatening and proved himself to be very unlike Russell. Boogie and Dan no longer regret not having picked Willie. Boogie thinks it’s not smart that Willie told people that they are getting put in the game. Boogie says “I didn’t even say anything.”
    3:52PM BBT – Brit, Janelle, Ian Shane are in the kitchen. Brit gets teary eyed, so Janelle takes her to the arcade room. Brit misses her husband and is “just emotional” today. Brit wishes she could be non-emotional like Janelle. Janelle tells Brit how happy Boogie is with all the paranoia in the house. Brit feels she’s just homesick and it’s not just that the game is “annoying”. Janelle agrees. Brit says this was when she got sad the last time too, so she knew that this was coming. She doesn’t like it when people see her get upset. Janelle feels the other HG’s don’t realize how much the coaches gave up to be there. Brit is really trying not to take game things personally.
    3:56PM BBT – Janelle says it will be better once Thursday happens and the next step in the game happens. Janelle jokes that she’s a robot, that’s why her emotions don’t show.
    3:57PM BBT – Joe and Wil are in the SR, and Joe is feeding more negative information about Willie to Wil. “He made fun of us, your voice, who I am.” Joe wonders if they should try to get Danielle on their side before the “other side” tries. Joe considers her a floater. They won’t approach her until Kara is evicted, and then they’ll give her the logic of joining them. Wil calls Willie a redneck from Louisiana. Joe says he is going to explode tonight, Wil tells him not to, he’s a redneck. Joe says Willie blew it. Joe is back to thinking he might blow up then tells himself he can keep cool. “Keep it classy,” Wil says.
    3:59PM – HG’s are instructed for outdoor lockdown. Wil and Joe have to pee first, Ashley is trying to get into the DR. HG’s are all grabbing water, hats and the like before heading outside.
    4:01PM BBT – Ashley had a nap and feels so much better. Brit tried to nap but couldn’t. Jenn, Joe and Dnaielle wonder what the lockdown is for. Jenn thinks putting the have not room back to the way it was. Danielle is happy at the idea of getting a real bed.
    4:02PM BBT – Joe is going to make some salmon, grilled vegetables and porkchops for dinner. Talk turns back to what the lockdown is for. Danielle repeats her wish for new beds.
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

THANKS TO TVFANFORUMS.COM

PM
    2:30-4:00 BBT
    Quick Summary of key moments in the last (busy) hour or so --
    (as a result of Willie's House Meeting)

Joe is leading the newly plugged in 'final 6': Joe, Wil, Frank, Jen, Ashley, Ian
    4 of them met and plugged it in (Ashley and Ian not there)
    Joe trying to create a new term 'punched the ticket'.
    Joe says if it falls apart, he'll 'draw the line' in the house.

Next we shift to Joe sitting with 3 coaches (minus Britt) as they fill in Mike.
    Joe is doing all the fill-in and/or clarifying for the coaches (who were not invited).
    So is Joe the true gamer of the day - of the week? Did he bide his time?
    Via Janelle, the coaches have determined they're NOT staying (for sure not on jury)
    Group is interrupted.

Then Willie and Britt in HOH. Britt crying cuz she knows she's now on the outside.
    Feeling how much he scewed her chances and yet trying to play the coach, she does a 'You f'd up, Willie.'

Britt (tearing) and Janelle did have a good, sisterly conversation just before they were interrupted by an outside lockdown.

Willie isn't worth all the round-about texting.

DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 pm

THANKS TO TVFANFORUM.COM!
    12:09pm Brit asking Shane if he can tell Dani that Kara is going anyways and have her vote our way Willie counting how many votes they have for thursday
    12:10pm Willie telling Brit that Ian asked to talk to him later Brit says yeah talk to him get in good with him cuz i am good with Ian
    12:14pm Dan Kara and Danielle in crane room talking Kara says Frank is already out the campaigning to get votes Dan says dont worry
    12:16pm Kara saying Everone is talking of keeping Frank in this house even my friends in here arent giving me their votes i dont think
    12:19pm Willie is going outside to smoke Shane is going to go tan they leave Brit alone in hoh Joe Frank and Jenn in show rm talking Frank says i think that meeting hurt me more than helped me joe says he isnt happy with the situation he feels they are being bullied by willie
    12:20pm Joe saying willie is stiring crap up starting crap at every corner like evel dick did
    12:22pm Frank ask jenn to give him and joe a few minutes Frank says i have your back if you still have mine frank says he just thinks willie is paranoid but he still wants to work with him
    12:29pm Joe saying Willie is just playing to hard to fast Frank says if we get the votes to keep me this week who you want to work with Joe says we got Jen you Wil ashley and me thats 5
    12:31pm Joe says dude if i see you toying with Willie after this deal i am done with you Frank says no i am done with him too Joe says i will go around and get the votes to keep you Joe says they should have the votes
    12:45pm Jani and ashley laying in by tanning Ian and Brit sitting in outside chairs talking about Boogie Ian says boogie tells him that if he messes up he will tell me and boogie asked if i was ADHD Brit says no way really wasnt that offensive to you he says kinda but i got over it
    12:47pm Ian fixen to go make him some lunch most hg are already in kt making lunches and just general chat going on
    12:54pm ian and jani talking about past bb seaons while sitting by the pool ian says he thought season 4 was a mean season he says bb season 3 was his favotire season
    12:56pm Frank in shoe rm talking with Jenn trying to get her vote and telling her they will work with Joe and win hoh next week and then put up Willie and Shane
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

Post  DIVA Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]