BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BB SPOILERS, CHAT, AND BAR

IF YOU LIKE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD CHAT, AND BIG BROTHER SPOILERS, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

2 posters

7-23-12 BB HOUSE

DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7-23-12 BB HOUSE Empty 7-23-12 BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 pm

10:22am BBT ALL HG'S IN BY TALKING ABOUT IAN. ASHLEY SAYS NO ONE COMES IN BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN. THEY ALL LAUGH. TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO SHOW IAN ABOUT SEX. IAN DIDN'T WANT HER TOO. NOW EVERYONE IS QUIET. THEY SEEM FIDGITY, AND BORED. JANIE AND DANIELLE IN BY TALKING AWAY FROM THE OTHER GROUP. UGH. SKIPPY YELLS JANELLE PLEASE GO TO THE DR. SO MUCH FOR THAT CONVO. 7-23-12 BB HOUSE 1318716810
    DIVA
    DIVA
    BARTENDER

7-23-12 BB HOUSE Empty Re: 7-23-12 BB HOUSE

Post  DIVA Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CATCH UP TO JOKERSUPDATES.COM
    9:59 AM Boogie & FrankThey are discussing coaches comp...
    Boogie: Depending on what it is I may dump the comp to Brit
    to save Shane.

Joe came out and stopped conversation abt Shane & Brit
    9:56 AM Frank & Boogie (Long Post, Read More...)
    Discussing the conversation with Shane...
    Frank: Shane trusts me but he is scared abt losing JoJo
    Boogie: Shane does not have good game play does he..Gosh production love that conversation...puts alittle suspense in the mix.
    Frank: Shane seems like he really wants to work together
    Boogie: Shane is a good to have...he does not realize we are working with Danielle. Oh by the way I named our crew * is enough in the DR
    9:51 AM Brit...Jani..Dani..Ashley.. & WilAll in BR doing makeup & showering..getting ready for the day
    9:50 AM Frank...JoJo...& BoogieGeneral chat in the backyard..
    9:31 AM Shane& Frank...confoShane: Thanks for letting me get stuff off my chest
    Frank: No problem glad we can work together.
    They both shook hands to seal the deal...
    9:28 AM Frank, Shane still game talkingShane: I am trying to prove my trust to you
    Frank: I feel your a nice person and its hard to not respect you.
    Shane: I want to play as an indivdual and I need to worry abt me. I do ot mean to go ask coaches but its my game.
    Frank: Your right we do need to think abt our own game.
    Shane: I just wanted to discuss some situations with you.
    Shane: Wil really did not prove himself during POV and JoJo was solid.
    Frank: Yea I was impressed
    Shane: Willie put mein a bind but I am trying to prove myself and I worry abt getting back doored next week.
    Frank: We are nice guys and its in our best interest to keep each other here,
    Shane: I am loyal to you and I am willing to prove my loyality
    Frank: Over the next weeks I will prove you can trust me too.
    Shane: I appriecated it..Joe is good guy but Joe is pushing to hard...Ian told Shane if you win HOH plz do not put up Ashley...

9:22 AM Boogie comes outside & Shane & Frank ask him to give them a moment alone. Boogie says yea & goes to do stretches in hammock. NT
    9:20 AM ShaneFrank & Shane sitting on couches in backyard discussing Frank not being able to play HOH. Shane states "Dont worry ur good."
    Shane: I have to step up I am in a hard spot and I have to win
    Shane: "One mintue ur headed out the door the next ur safe, its crazy."
    Frank: It is benefical for me to keep you here, and I am willing to throw Veto to you if I am playing."
    Shane: Same goes for me
    Shane: I have been throwing idea around could be game changer
    Frank: Whats that
    Shane: Who do you want to put up? Are you ready to go against Janellie
    Frank:I am not sure its the right time
    Shane: How abt putting up Wil...If you save JoJo or Danellie they will have your back. Danellie is the obvious choice though to be put up
    Frank: Not sure I am ready to shake things up yet
    Shane: If you get put up I would keep you safe nd pull you off if I win veto in the future.
    Fish...
    9:18 AM Frank talking to Shane about HOH comp coming up & how he won't be able to play. Says it sucks. NT
    9:15 AM Frank is talking to the cams. outside saying America wants to see them living in the BB house then he says he killed a ......bee first thing in the morning. Said someone is allergic to them. Says the Olympics starts soon but don't watch it watch them in the BB house. Says everybody in the house is sleeping except him Shane & Jenn. Shout outs about peanut butter cookies & feeds cut. Feeds back then & he almost starts to sing & he says oops I almost started singing & I can't do that. (BB most likely told him when feeds cut not to sing. He was singing before in the kitchen & then again outside.)
    9:09 AM Shane & Frank in backyard doing shoutouts NT
    9:04 AM Frank & ShaneFrank & Shane is BR "Shane: I want to tlk to you abt veto meeting without boggie."
    Frank: "No problem"
    Frank: Telling Shane abt the noise frm fish tank was bothering him last night, while Shane is changing in the shower.
    8:59 AM Jen out for morning run..NT NT
    8:57 AM FrankHe is in kitchen upset abt the sugar cookies being left out on counter all night. He said "we should have ants in our pants right now."
    8:56 AM Wake up time, Shane, Jenn are outside, Frank in the kitchen. NT
    8:56 AM Wakeup time at BB house NT
    8:46 AM Fish.... NT
    8:39 AM Ashley climbed back into bed and trying to get comfortable again...NT
    8:36 AM Ashley awake...and off to bathroom...NT NT
    8:26 AM Houseguest resting...NTDan is stirring alittle in the HeadPhone room, he looked up to see if anyone else was awake and then layed head back down...NT
    8:06 AM JoJo Finished smoking and headed back to HaveNot room to go back to bed.
    7:59 AM JoJo outside to smoke.... NT
    7:59 AM JoJo awakeJoJo is awake she stubbled out of the HaveNot room. Took a moment to swish some mouth wash and then off to use the rest room. She stopped a couple of times to check her butt in the mirror and headed outside for her morning smoke.
    7:57 AM JoJo up & in bathroom... NT
    7:40 AM All houseguests still resting quietly, no movment seen. NT
    sharonlovero
    sharonlovero

7-23-12 BB HOUSE Empty voting

Post  sharonlovero Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi everyone this is so small I hope you can read it. I have a question can you vote from this site and if you can where do you go.? I tried going on CBS but I don't remember my password I haven't used it in a long time. Then when I tried to sign up as a new player they said I couldn't.

Sponsored content

7-23-12 BB HOUSE Empty Re: 7-23-12 BB HOUSE

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm